A Peaceful Place to Sit. 7/7/2012
Man in Nature. I spy Kevin, 7/7/2012
Blast Off. Sunrise over the San Andres Wildlife Refuge, Organ Mountain Valley, and the White Sands Missile Range. For Glade, 4/9/2011.
Ponderosa. 4/5/2011 in Bandelier National Forest, New Mexico. A 60 footer!
Liberty. Sunset from Park Slope, 7/1/2008
Passing by. From the roof 3/25/2011. CLICK HERE for more pics!
Fenway Reflections. 3/18/2011. CLICK HERE for more pics!
Find the Hawk… 3/18/2011
ManMade (In the shade). Taken 3/18/2011 along the Fenway train tracks. CLICK HERE for more pics!
Bright on Cloud. (Some clouds over Brighton) 3/19/2011
Worth it. Super clean sunrise at Revere Beach, bright and early 3/15/2011
Hancock. And the rising moon, 3/13/2011 in Copley Square, Boston. CLICK HERE for more pics!
Think pink. 3/1/2011. CLICK HERE for more pics!
After my recent exploration into the world of photography
I came to feel that most photos fall into 20 overlapping categories:
1. abstract, imaginary
3. war and poverty
4. built places, made things (houses, roads, streets, highways, cars)
5. nature, outer space, science, environment, resources
6. pets, animals
7. food, drink
8. clothes, gems
9. pop culture, TV, media, ads
10. portraits, self portraits
12. babies, children, families
14. dolls (or other human-form figures), superheroes, robots
15. elderly people
16. athletes, sports
17. sick or injured people, medical situations
18. groups or teams in society, work, industry
20. fashion models, musicians, performers, celebs, and rich people